Tuesday, October 14, 2008

When our angels grew wings

On September 23, 2008 our angels grew wings. Brielle and Natalie our twin baby girls entered this world alive after 22w5d of pregnancy. They were born at 413pm and 425pm and were the most beautiful babies I had ever seen. I was so scared at first delivering them but after seeing them peace came over me and I was in LOVE. I new at that moment I was a mother and the feeling was incredible. I was overwhelmed with emotion. Emotion of being a new mother but also the emotion that they wouldn't survive and were going to be taken from this earth and from me. They were placed on my chest after birth and I was so amazed of how perfect they were. Brielle came first and then her sister Natalie came out with a little cry. I will never forget the sound and every moment that happened on that day. My heart is breaking for them and I miss them like nothing else in this world. My husband and I will have them in our hearts forever. This has changed me as a person and how I view this world.

2 comments:

Never forgetting Gregory said...

I'm so sorry you lost your angels. I lost my son Gregory on September 12th so we are pretty close in the grieving process. My heart goes out to you during this horribly painful time. - Holly

Jennifer927 said...

I feel your loss, so close to my heart. I often wonder what my beautiful babies would look like if they would have made it to term. Although I never felt them I knew they were there. I have said this before I wish I could take even an ounce of pain from your heart so that it doesn't hurt so much. But what I do know the only thing that will lessen the pain is time. I am here for you when ever you need me