Friday, October 17, 2008

To my little angels

My baby angels mommy is missing you so much right now. I hope you can hear me when I talk to you. I don't know where you are but I hope you are safe and warm. My heart is aching inside to hold you just one more time.....just one more time. I just want to hold you, see you and feel you close to me, like we did at the hospital. Tears keep coming, everytime I think of you. I try to be strong at work and hold it all together but inside I am hurting. I carry a sadness with me where ever I go and no matter what I do. I feel like a part of me died when you left me, I know it did. I will never be the same person, will happiness be in my life again? I go into your room to feel close to you and feel the wallpaper we put up for you and cry. I sit in there thinking of how it was suppossed to be, with you both in your cribs side by side. My dreams for you will never be and it is so hard to take. Why did you have to leave me? I want you back so badly. Daddy misses you both so much. We are both in pain and wish things could be so different. We light a candle for both of you each day beside your special little urns and at night when we blow it out we tell you we love you. The love for a child is like nothing else in this world and when you lose one or two it changes you forever. Saying goodbye to your child is not suppossed to happen. I miss you so much my baby angels, you will be with me forever.
Love Mommy

No comments: