Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tattoo day

Today I am most likely getting my tattoo for my angels. My husband and I have wanted a memory tattoo so we can always have our girls with us. I have decided to put it on my lower back. It is banner with a butterfly in the middle with their names on each end and their feet underneath the names. The banner is so they are joined together, in rememberence of them being twins. I am really excited to do this, to have their exact feet tattooed on me so they will always be with me for the rest of my life. I miss them so much, and this is a way I can always feel they are with me. My angels have left a mark on my heart, now they will leave a mark on my body. The pain isn't scary for me, after having to give myself injections to get preg and the horrible pain of labor, this will be nothing, I think. I have always said I would never get a tattoo but this has become important to me now. Another way to remember Brielle and Natalie over rides anything I had ever thought before. I'll post a picture after.

1 comment:

Kandybear1777 said...

I just like to say thank you for this post. I too am a mom who lost twin girls, I was 17 1/2 weeks when I lost Tapanga and Loralie. Tapanga passed away 4 days befor ewe delivered her and Loralie came shortly after. We didn't get to be with them long,but we got pictures. The staff came in and asked us if we wanted to bury them or they would dispose of them IN THE TRASH! I'm glad you got a better hospital. I just wanted thank you.If you ever want to contact me it's Kandybear1777@yahoo.com or Candice Winick on facebook.