Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas tree


Well I finally got the courage to put my Christmas Tree up. It's beautiful with my babies ornament on it. I have lights, ribbon, bows and their ornament. I love it. I actually got into doing the decorating, more then I thought I would. I am learning that the anxiety leading up to something is a lot worse then the actual event itself. I am proud of myself for accomplishing it, without even one tear. Lots of sad thoughts but no tears. It gives me a sense of peace with the approaching holiday, like I will be able to get through it. I will take it day by day and not to be to hard on myself. I hope you all like the pictures I have put up.

2 comments:

Never forgetting Gregory said...

Great job. That took a lot of nerve and I'm glad you feel better now. Love the ornament for the girls.

Anonymous said...

I just came over to your blog, I am stunned at how similiar our stories are, I even have the dress you are wearing in your pic.
I am proud of you for putting up the tree, I dont think I am that brave yet, we are the only house w/o lights this year.
I love the ornament, it is beautiful.